Just deal with your business logic in php, restler will take care of the REST!
Turn your classes and its methods into an easily usable and better Web citizen with Restler.
- A RESTful API server framework that is written in PHP that aids your mobile / web / desktop applications. A framework, but with a difference – Restler is all here to bend and mend to your needs
- Writing Server made easy and light. With the light weight, Restler makes writing a server as easy as writing it with just 3 PHP files
- Restler’s advantage is the simplicity. You can create a PHP class with some functions to expose. If you know how to write object oriented PHP, then you already know how to use Restler. It’s action speaks for its effectiveness
- Restler is all about being light and easy. All public methods are automatically mapped to a URL
- Tailor-made Restler is known for the customization options. You just need to write class and add methods in PHP. It is just there!
- Restler makes it effective and facilitates your customizing needs. It goes ahead to leverage your designing creativities. A plugin architecture is used
- for supporting different formats like json, xml, yaml, amf, plist is used, which also means that you can add your own formats easily
- for supporting different authentication schemes and you can add your own auth plugin
- While designing your application, RESTful server makes use of the Web’s well known architecture to your benefit
- You just need to simply declare the function as protected and add an authentication class
- Most of all, an obvious benefit with Restler is, it is free and open sourced